Founded in 1975, Dellios, West & Co is a well-established general legal practice servicing Melbourne from our Fairfield, Coburg and Thomastown offices. We have also incorporated the practices of Cain & Lamers and BTE Flynn and Murone.
A well respected firm, we are dedicated to providing you, your family and your business with guidance and protection through our deep technical knowledge, practical approach and excellent service.
Our firm values are:
Our clients come first
- we act honestly and fairly in the client’s best interests
- we always exercise due skill and diligence
- we are prompt
- we keep our clients informed
Honesty and candour
- we maintain confidences
- we avoid conflicts of interest
- we observe any undertaking given to a court, tribunal, the Legal Ombudsman, the Board, and RPA or another practitioner or firm
- we refrain from charging excessive legal costs
- we conduct all dealings in a manner conducive to advancing the public interest
- we make ourselves available to community organisations
We have been recognised through the award of the Centenary Medal to firm Principal Paul Dellios, as well as an Law Institute of Victoria Legal Award for services to Melbourne’s northern suburbs.
We are committed to helping our local community and community based ethnic associations. We are proud supporters of Legal Aid, Life Education Victoria, The Salvation Army, Legacy, RSL, Whittlesea Community Legal Service, The Red Cross, 3INR Community Radio, Ivanhoe Girls Grammar School, Our Lady of Lebanon Church, and Diamond Valley Baptist Church.